Xpressfeed – Fuel for your Quantitative Research and Modeling Process
Stay on top of the world markets with the industry's most trusted source of financial information. Delivered daily, Xpressfeed allows investment professionals to dive deep into a company's financials as well as screen across multiple exchanges for detailed financial models.
Xpressfeed is a data feed management solution that capitalizes on the combined key strengths of Standard & Poor's, Capital IQ, and Compustat and select third-party vendors to provide both buy-side and sell-side professionals with a powerful platform that delivers comprehensive and unique data content in a relational database warehouse.
In addition to the Loader, Xpressfeed includes data packages from Standard & Poor's, an extensive library of data packages from Capital IQ and the Compustat global database, as well third party content from vendors, such as Russell and MSCI.
- Power sophisticated quantitative research and modeling using a single comprehensive data warehouse of deep historical data
- Take advantage of the industry's most robust record of corporate actions, security mastering, and ongoing entity management
- Permanent unique identifier is assigned to each company, embedding mapping across vendors, which allows for seamless cross-vendor data usage
- Access over 120 data sets, including Capital IQ Financials, Capital IQ Estimates, Key Developments, Ownership, Bank Regulatory Financials (FDIC and FFIEC), Company & Business Relationships, S&P 500 Index constituents markings and other qualitative data
Integrated Delivery of the Leading Data Sets for Quantitative Research
|Financial Data Feeds
||Non-Financial Data Feeds
|Capital IQ Financials
||Company Relationship Data
|Capital IQ Estimates
Learn more about the data sets delivered through Xpressfeed
Customized Data Sets – receive only the data you need
Data sets are delivered in packages, so that you can customize and receive only the data you want and need. Take advantage of key restated and un-restated data, unrivaled historical information and presentations, easy-to-use delivery options and a knowledgeable and responsive support staff.
Reliable Data Delivery and Management
Xpressfeed offers the flexibility and compatibility you are seeking in a data platform. The open database design allows you to utilize data both within our desktop tools, as well as your own analytical systems and products.
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server® and Oracle® databases
- Includes automatic maintenance-free schema generation, and allows for a fully populated market database to be up and running typically within a 12 hour window
Microsoft, SQL Server and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.